There is a lot of confusion regarding what the true definition of cellulite is, but there is one definition that has achieved consensus, “the curse of women”. Millions of women of all ages around the world suffer from the unattractive fat deposits on their hips, bums and thighs. Millions of women also throw thousands and thousands of dollars down the drain on completely ineffective cellulite treatment products and methods.
“That’s because cellulite is not a fat problem, it’s a skin problem. It has nothing to do with what you weigh, or how much weight you lose”-Hollywood dermatologist Howard Murad, MD, author of The Cellulite Solution.
The problem lies in the fact that women don’t understand what cellulite really is, and therefore can’t understand how to treat it. The endless efforts they spend on weight and fat loss and skin treatments to cure it, are all for nothing. Cellulite is “a ‘made up’ term coined in European salons and spas, during the late 1960?s, to describe the dimpled appearance of skin found on the thighs and buttocks of many women…”
All of the cellulite creams in the world won’t relieve you of those pesky, mushy bumps, and nor will liposuction, because there is technically
NO SUCH THING AS CELLULITE
There is no difference between cellulite fat, and regular fat. All of the cellulite sponges and creams designed to “dissolve” cellulite and other gimmicky devices are all ripping you off. Cellulite is actually caused by muscular atrophy, a condition that occurs when the layer of muscle becomes weak and undefined, and separates from the skin, making the unattractive fatty deposits visible. However, there is a way to reverse muscular atrophy, and banish pesky cellulite for good.
Here are the 5 critical keys you need to know about cellulite:
1. You CANNOT get rid of cellulite with lotions: Stop using them! It’s that simple. There are dozens of cellulite reduction creams on the market, but as we explained, they do not work. They may actually be making your cellulite worse. Even the most expensive creams will only have one effect on you…a drained pocket. The dimples caused by cellulite are a superficial result of a problem below the surface of your skin, therefore cream will do nothing.
2. Medi-Spa Treatments do not work, and may be dangerous: FDA reports show that the medi-spa
treatments designed to reduce cellulite have actually scarred and injured women permanently. From body-wrapping to endermologie, these treatments are completely ineffective.
3. Cellulite is NOT genetic, you CAN get rid of it: No matter what you’ve been told, cellulite is not a problem that you’ve inherited from your parents, and you do not have to be stuck with it forever. Believing these falsehoods will just prevent you from taking the steps you need to, to reduce your cellulite.
4. You can get rid of cellulite no matter your age: Cellulite is an issue related to your muscles, therefore no matter when you notice it or at what age, you can fix it. Simple movements which target the muscles in the cellulite areas will get rid of the cellulite for good. The movements are not vigorous or overly strenuous, and can be performed by women of all fitness levels.
5. The ONLY way to get rid of cellulite is with specifically targeted lower-body movements: The movements are unique, and directly target the muscles in the cellulite areas. They focus on lifting, toning and shaping the muscle layers, pushing them towards the skin and getting rid of the dimpled appearance. Unfortunately, these are not movements that you’ll be able to learn at your nearest gym. And remember, cellulite does NOT have to do with weight loss. Even the skinniest of girls can suffer from cellulite.
There is a huge difference between regular workout methods, and workouts that will bust your cellulite for good. Joey Atlas, who has two degrees in exercise physiology and has worked for 23 years with women in over 193 countries to reduce cellulite, has developed the perfect cellulite busting program, The Truth About Cellulite. The program is structured around three principles:
- Why you have cellulite and what it is
- What makes cellulite worse
- The only proven way to get rid of it
You have 90 individual muscles from your waist to your ankles!
And with Joey Atlas’ program you’ll learn to target every single one of them, with simple, light exercises that you can complete from the comfort of your own home. Joey will teach you what you need to know about cellulite, and provide you all of the tools that you need in order to reverse your muscular atrophy, therefore removing the cause of cellulite. Follow his program and you will attain the tight and sexy look that you’ve always dreamed of!
For more information, Watch this Video about the leading Cellulite Removal program: